10.18.2004

How could I not blog after tonight's amazing games?!? First the Sox take down the Evil Empire (thanks to Mike Cope for that nickname), and then the Astros become victorious for the 3rd time in a row!!! Can I get a hip, hip, hooray for the underdogs? I know that many people who know baseball much better than I do realize the great historical importance of a World Series game between the Cards and Yankees. But I just think it would be even BETTER if it were the Astros and Sox!!! A girl can dream, can't she?

By the way, my mom, my friend Sarah, and I went to the movie theaters and saw "Shall We Dance", with Richard Gere, Jennifer Lopez, and Susan Serandon. When I hear that JLo is in a movie, I typically try to avoid that film. However she is really good in this movie, and I highly recommend it! (Besides, Richard Gere is the romantic lead... do I need any other reason to see it?) I think it could even be a good date movie, because I'm pretty sure that guys will like it, too.

Go Astros!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look! Im the first one to post a comment in awhile! :) I must be the bestest friend! ;-) Well, this is pretty fun.. kinda makes me want to update my Xanga website.. we'll see about that. Well I look forward to many Katie updates! :) Love ya girl!
Carrie Berrie
(ps- the bridesmaid dresses are in!! that was super fast!... Im really getting married!!)

Anonymous said...

Oh yea!.. GO ASTROS!!! :) :) :)