9.23.2005

Hi friends,

A few of you know that my life has encountered some changes lately. More on that later… Until then, here's my weekend and my current i-Pod favs.

Friday:
Work
Bodyflow
Work
Nap
7:30pm, Dancing in Oplin
12am-4am, Red Cross (helping Rita evacuees)

Saturday:
Working at church
Studying
Donald & Dave’s for some fellowship

Sunday:
Church
Leadership team meeting/lunch
Studying
Small group

Top 10 Songs on my I-Pod:
1. Open Skies- David Crowder Band
2. God Save the Queen- Greatness in Tragedy
3. Gravity- Allison Krauss + US
4. The Blues- Switchfoot
5. Yearn –Shane & Shane
6. Doubting Thomas- Nickel Creek
7. Songbird- Eva Cassidy
8. Mr. Curiosity- Jason Mraz
9. Better Together- Jack Johnson
10.Simply Nothing- Shawn McDonald

I hope you have a great weekend! I am really looking forward to mine!

Peace to you-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you greatness in tragedy listener!!!
~war

Sarah said...

Nothing deep to comment on or say, but would love to know your opinion of bodyflow. My gym is about to get it. What do you think?