10.30.2005

Papers... Greek... ministry... Fall Festival... service hours for SPM... mentoring groups... work... Nickel Creek concert (ok, that is fun, but it still takes time)... church retreat... too many things take precedence to blogging right now.

However I just read a great post on children and Halloween. Not having kids myself, I really don't feel one way or the other about the holiday. I've heard both sides of the story, and I just haven't really sat down and thought through it. I don't have a "theology of Halloween." But I really like what this dad has to say about the night and his two-year-old. Hope you enjoy, too.

Brooklyn Church Plant

Oh, and I'd also like to share a joy with you. I just received an email from a fresman at ACU. He wants to teach our 5th grade class. Not help, not assist, not substitute-- he wants to teach! I rejoiced aloud when I read his email. It may sound like a little thing, but it is huge to me. Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You're right, it isn't $50,000. It is, however, $400. I don't have anywhere near that. I'd love to drive with you, but I have to be back at school on January 2 or 3, and I'm sure you aren't planning to come back that early. When are you going to head out there? Maybe I could ride with you and fly back.