11.04.2005

Nickel Creek


Nickel Creek
Originally uploaded by princesskt82.
On Thursday afternoon Kaylynn, Jamey, and I drove to Dallas and went to see Nickel Creek. Though we had tickets, there were no assigned seats... or any seats at all. So we had to wait in line for an hour to get in, then wait an hour for the concert to start, then listened to the opening show (Martin Sexton) for an hour, then NC for 2 hours. That's 5 blessed hours of standing. But it was well worth it!!! I had never heard Martin Sexton before, but I now own one of his albums. And NC was amazing as always. They are so wonderful live and never disappoint. Now that I have seen them 4 times in concert and in random places around Nashville, I feel like we are old friends... minus the Christmas cards, phone calls, or general acknowledgement.

These pics aren't the greatest, but not too bad since we were so close! Hope you enjoy! :)

No comments: