2.28.2005

Good news! Well, no news is good news at least. My dad had an MRI today that did not show anything new or different, which is definitely great. Earlier today we thought he would have a laproscoptic biopsy tomorrow, but instead they are just going to do surgery on Wednesday at noon. Then they will send the tissue out to be tested. My dad looks great and is pretty much feeling fine. We have had LOTS of visitors, phonecalls, and prayers. The sweetest thing to me has been his students that have come by to visit. One came and prayed with him, another brought him a teddy bear. The past couple of days have been very scary, but the Lord has granted us peace of mind and heart. Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad to hear the update! I'm praying for you all and I hope your Dad keeps feeling better! I can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks. I wish I were there now!