3.02.2005

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

The surgery went very well, and as I type my dad is still out like a light. The tumor was incapsulated in an inflammatory cell, which is why he has been running so much fever. It was pressing on his intestine, but not attached, so it was really easy to remove, and everything else looks great. They have no idea what it is, and even the Hendrick pathology dept. took a look at it and weren't sure. So it is being sent off somewhere else and we'll know something by Friday or next week. I can't wait to see my dad after church tonight!

I am so grateful to each one of you that reads my simple blog and has been praying for my family. I will update again when we know more about this crazy thing. Blessings to you!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Great to hear-I have been thinking about and praying for him all day!

Grace and peace to you from our Lord, Jesus Christ...