5.06.2006

Christmas Letter, Spring 2006 (a.k.a. Life Update)

Instead of posting a long post that no one will get through (I know I don't read your posts that go on forever), I am going to post a few posts on different areas of my life over the next week. That's right, I am going to post more than once a month! Actually, I already wrote all of them, so it should be easy. :)


Still loving my duplex and my amazing roommate Kaylynn. We live in a great location in Abilene and really enjoy our place. Every morning and afternoon moms and kids walk down our sidewalk on their way to school. In the afternoons the crossing guard parks himself outside our place and smokes a pack or two while he waits for school to be out. (ok, the smoking is actually really gross… there is now a pile of butts on the street… but he’s a sweet man who loves those kids) Some of the kids are from Highland, so it’s fun for me to wave at them when I happen to look out the window.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I always wonder about the crossing guard guy. As you know, he parks on my side in the mornings. He probably sits in his car for at least five hours a day, probably more. I wonder if he ever gets bored. He just sits there, smokes, and reads. The interesting life of the crossing guard. I would like to make a documentary about crossing guards.

Leah said...

hey katie its leah gray. i have a blog. check it out. leahgray.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry I forgot to give you that dvd. I also have some of your fondue sticks from the party. I'm sorry Matt left. And I'm sorry you're sad. People are usually sad when I leave them. Don't worry, we have the internet to keep us connected. Call Bryan, he'll cheer you up! :))