5.27.2006

update #4:

I love my job, and I find myself loving it more and more. Suzetta is not only an incredibly gifted children’s minister, but also an amazing person. Many adults have told me that they hoped to be like Suzetta when they grow up- I can’t help but agree with them. She is one of the wisest women I have ever known; she knows when to speak and when to hold her tongue— something we could all learn from. One reason I’m excited about being in the office more without leaving for school is so that I can work with her on a more consistent basis. Being around her I will not only be a better children’s minister, I will also become a stronger woman of God.

4 comments:

Katey said...

I'm loving these updates. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Amber said...

well, I will see what I can do for you with my first-year status...ha, can't wait to maybe work with you then! Hope you're having a good week.

Sue said...

I don't know that I've ever thought of him as hot.

Kate Eason said...

I tried to send you an email, but I don't know if it went through. In the email I just mentioned this entry and how sweet it was about Suzetta, but also wanted to let you know how deeply admired you are as well! You and Suzetta remind me a lot of one another, it's the stillness and peace you radiate. I am so glad women like you are leading our children, they are so blessed!!
PS- I LOVED singing with you today! What a treat, the spirit moved in a way with me that I have never experienced. Your comment on my blog was really special. Thank you!